Insurance & Fees
I currently participate in the following insurance plans:
- Anthem/ Blue Cross Blue Shield
- United Healthcare/Optum
- Other Health Insurance plans may provide out-of-network coverage.
It is very important that you contact your insurance carrier prior to our first meeting:
- Call the customer service number on your insurance card.
- Verify that I am listed as a covered provider by your insurance.
- What is your co-pay?
- What is your deductible? Has it been met for the current year?
- Do you need special referral from your PCP and/or authorization for outpatient services? Do you have an authorization number (if required)?
- What are the sessions limits for your mental health benefits?
- Bring your insurance card to our first meeting.
Please call for fee information. Clients who do not cancel sessions with 24 hours advance notice may be charged a no-show fee.